Online Private Lesson Beginning Drawing – Class Pack of 4 Classes
Need more than one session to learn the basics of drawing? This Online Private Lesson Beginning Drawing – Class Pack of 4 is perfect for beginners!
- Total of 4 Classes
- Each class will be 1 hour
- All you need is paper, pencil, and an eraser.
What You Will Learn:
- basics of drawing
- line drawing
- how to draw with different mediums (pen, pencil, marker, colored pencil)
- how to do basic shading
- How to draw shapes
- How to draw a topic of your choice: animals, people, plants, etc.. you pick!
How Are Classes Scheduled?
Once you purchase this Private Lesson Class Pack, I will contact you and we can decide what would be the best date and time to schedule your lesson. Your lesson doesn’t have an expiration date, but it’s best to schedule after you purchase so you don’t forget. 😊
I will be hosting your session via Zoom, and will email you a link to the class with the date/time that we both agree on.
What do you need for the Class?
- Internet connection with video sharing capabilities and access to a computer or a phone with camera and audio. You may need something to prop your phone on so it shows your paper and hands.
- Paper (any will do, but blank paper is preferred)
- A sharpened pencil (can use a mechanical pencil too)
- Markers, pens, colored pencils if you have them
How can I help you?
I’ve been drawing for over 20 years and can explain step by step how to help you improve your skills. My style is very laid back and you don’t have to worry about being perfect or “getting it right”. I encourage my students to just relax and enjoy the process.
I have taught 100’s of people of all ages how to draw and paint and I can break things down in a simple and easy to follow way.
This class is all about you and I will tailor my teaching to your individual learning needs 🙂.
You can always reach out with any questions prior to purchasing by contacting me here: firstname.lastname@example.org or via Facebook Messenger, or Instagram.