Virtual Private Lesson Beginning Watercolor:
Want to start a new hobby or improve your skills, but can’t make one of the group classes?
This Virtual Private Lesson Beginning Watercolor is great for individualized teaching tailored to your goals.
This 1 hour class is perfect for beginners and for anyone who has tried painting before and gotten scared or discouraged.
My style is very laid back and you don’t have to worry about being perfect or “getting it right”.
This class is all about you and I will tailor my teaching to your individual learning needs 🙂.
You can schedule multiple Private Classes if you want to extend your learning experience.
Once you purchase the Private Lesson, I will contact you and we can decide what would be the best date and time to schedule your lesson. Your lesson doesn’t have an expiration date, but it’s best to schedule after you purchase so you don’t forget. 😊 I will be hosting your session via Zoom, and will email you a link to the class with the date/time that we both agree on.
What You Will Learn:
- basics of watercolor supplies
- color mixing and consistency
- watercolor painting techniques
- how to paint leaves
- how to paint 2 – 3 types of flowers
If you have something special you would like to learn like special flowers, you can ask me and we will walk through everything step by step.
- Internet connection with video sharing capabilities and access to a computer or a phone with camera and audio. You may need something to prop your phone on so it shows your paper and hands.
- Watercolor paints (no particular brand, at least a student grade preferred)
- Paintbrush: A round brush is preferred and you can use any size from 6 -10 for this class
- Watercolor Paper – Thick paper that can handle water. Any brand is okay, Strathmore has a good student grade available. Preferred paper is #140lb paper weight and cold press.
- 2 cups of water
- paper towel
You can always reach out with any questions prior to purchasing by contacting me here: email@example.com or via Facebook Messenger, or Instagram.
|Number of Students||
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10